vampersonals.com  

Lonely Vampires Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 01, 2015 at 12:49 AM

Hey, I'm shy as hell right now, but here I go.

To explain the title, yes, I do consider myself some form of vampire. But I don't think of myself as "Full-blooded" or "Fully-Awakened". I've only had human blood once, and from two different sources (one had adrenalean and one was normal -- one tasted like rare steak and one like the delicious typical copper). I did get a "high" from blood, and that's when I truly knew I awakened at least a little. I felt confident, emotionally stable, sated and satisfied with life. I would love to do it again, but I can easily go the rest of my life without it. But I think it's for that reason that I am barely awakened at all. I can't get ahold of animal blood, since I don't know any shifty butchers. Though I do know a weird meat shop that sells lamb heart...hmmm...

But I came to the site because I'm fed up with being alone. I'm sick and tired of being totally and completely alone in the world. I have a free account so this is the reason I'm using the forums, but if possible I'd like to exchange an email or skype name and chat with you there.

But I don't just want a donor. I want a friend. I don't care if we don't fall in love (though I would like it in the future), I just want to stop feeling alone. I want to be with someone who understands who and what I am. Perhaps another vampire, even, to teach me. I've studied the myths of "my kind" for around 4-6 years, and I am an amateur vampirologist now. But being the knowledge-seeker I am, I want to find a teacher who can show me what else there is. I want to experience and learn. I know I am a magnificent, beautiful creature, just as any vampire (or person in many cases). But I want to know what I am to the fullest extent.

So to sum it up, if you want the short version: I am looking for a lover, friend, donor (who can be a friend) or a more awakened vampire to teach me.

I live in Colorado, and I don't really want a long-distance relationship of any sort. If you live in Colorado and fit any of the fields above, please respond.

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2016 at 06:52 PM

much boraing in my life HELP!!!!!!

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2015 at 09:15 PM

Hi ... I am willing to be a friend...if you need to talk, I'm here...  :)

Follow - email me when people comment
© Vampersonals.com powered by GothicMatch.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.GothicMatch.com